The FFTWLink Library for FFWT-3.1.2 Documentation
The FFTWLink package is a Visual Studio 2003 project file for compiling the FFTW Library 3.1.2 with the Intel C/C++ 9.0 compiler.
The goal of this package is not to create a duplicate of the FFTW official release, but to give a platform from which more specialized versions of the library can be built, or to fit special requirements the complete build can not fulfill, like in some real-time systems, for example.
You will find the projects in fftw-3.1.2/libfftw
The package is distributed with all output binaries in fftw-3.1.2/libfftw/bin.
- libfftw : Builds FFTW static libraries for float and double types.
- fftwdll : Builds FFTW DLLs to dynamically link to your applications.
- testdll : Builds a sample test program.
These binaries support FFTW threads and can be linked with Fortran.
This package is distributed under the GNU GPL.
- fftw.dll : FFTW DLL for double float data type
- fftwf.dll : FFTW DLL for single float data type
- libfftw.lib : FFTW as a static library, double float data type.
- libfftwf.lib : FFTW as a static library, single float data type.
The FFTW library is Copyright (c) 2003-2006 Matteo Frigo and Copyright (c) 2003-2006 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
You will need to have Intel C/C++ 9 with its Visual Studio extension installed. There is serious doubt about the validity of MS C compiler generated code at this time.
You will also need to get and install the FFTW-3.1.2 source code.
Download FFTWLink and extract the files into your fftw-3.1.2 folder.
Back to MichaŽl's webpage
FFTWLink for FFTW-3.0.1
If you have questions or comments, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Generated on Mon Aug 28 04:02:45 2006 for The FFTWLink Library for FFWT-3.1.2 by